gallery

 photo home-9.png photo about-2.png photo disclaimer-3.png photo blogroll-5.png photo button-3.png


Monday 6 May 2013

Adriana's Makeup






What I used on Adriana for this look:

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 'The Promise' 
featuring Aspire + Vow (buttercream sheen/brownstone)
$27.95 AUD
The buttercream sheen was used as a base for her eyes.
The brownstone was used darken the outer eye corners.

Nars Eyeshadow Duo 'Jolie Poupée'
(Vibrant Violet / Pearlescent Purple)
$55 AUD
I used the Vibrant Violent as the main middle tone colour for her eyes. I applied it from the middle to outer corner.
The Pearlescent purple was used to darken the purple on the outer edges. I also used a little bit on the bottom lash line (from the middle to outer corner).

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 'The Grande Finale'
featuring Standing O + Climax (brilliant gold/deep royal blue)
$27.95 AUD
I went over the matte light yellow with this brilliant gold (from the inner corner to the middle of the eye).
I applied the royal blue with a dampened brush and used it as an eyeliner base on top lash line. I also applied little bit on the bottom lash line (from the middle to outer corner).




bareMinerals Pigments 'True Gold' 
(medium golden nugget)
$17.95 AUD
This was used to add more shimmer, intensity and dimension to where I originally placed the yellow/gold eyeshadow colour (from the inner corner to the middle of the eye).
I also placed a little bit on the bottom lash line in the inner corners of the eye.



Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner 'Onyx'
(Black)
$28.95 AUD
I used this all the way through on the bottom waterline. This is perfect for the waterline as it's waterproof and won't smudge.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner 
(Black)
$32 AUD
I used this to go over the blue eyeshadow on the top lash line and did a bit of a wing/flick at the end. I didn't completely cover the blue eyeshadow from before and left a visible line of blue on top of the eye. This eyeliner is great as it's waterproof, doesn't smudge and literally stays on all day.




Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara 'Volume'
(Black)
$40 AUD
I used this mascara on the top and bottom eyelashes. I think this mascara is great for everyone (except those who prefer waterproof mascara). The thin brush allows precise application from the roots to the end of the lashes and doesn't flake, smudge, or melt. It's also infused with volume building fibres which thickens, separates, and lengthens without clumping - thanks to advanced Japanese technology.


Nars Semi Matte Lipstick 'Funny Face'
(Fuchsia)
$39 AUD
Love this lipstick as its velvety, long wear, and very highly pigmented. It also has a blend of conditioners and antioxidants to hydrate and protect the lips. 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment